Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Journal Update, Beg. 8.6.06

8.6.06, Well off to church to see our family again. It is so good to be back! We took the box of little booklets to share and it was good to see all our friends again. Pastor Dave gave a great sermon as always. We had sandwiches after the service because it is softball day. What a great time of fellowship! We went to Harley-Davidson to hand out more tracts and little booklets. After the softball game, Gunny and I went bowling and had a blast!
8.7.06, Had our bible study this morning and got some stuff done. Went to Monday night prayer meeting and it seems that Jason & Cindy's son, Donny, might be demon possessed. The boy is only 10 and wrote a suicide note. He is now being diagnosed in Bloomington, IN. The church has set aside a date to pray and anoint oil on him when he comes home. We layed out some more prayers to our Father and then discussed church issues. Pastor Dave liked the fliers we made so we will be making copies of those and handing them out. Saturday is set aside to help Jason & Cindy move into their new home. We prayed and read before bed.
8.8.06, After our morning coffee, Gunny checked his email and he received one from Pastor Dave regarding us spending some time at the church to do small jobs and ministry work to those who need it. We are excited about it and have tentatively set aside Thurs. afternoon. Pastor Dave and his wife Tammy offered us the use of their little guest house for a week if we cannot stay at the park during our week out. We are praying about it. I updated mom and dad on my journal entries while Gunny read.
8.9.06, We went to see a lawyer today regarding filing bankruptcy and it is not a good idea. So we found Christian Debt Relief and beginning in Sept. we will be paying them for debt consolidation. This is what the Lord wanted and we are pleased with it. Went to bible study at church and we are in Psalms. Had some great fellowship afterwards and Gunny practiced on his harmonicas while Rich played the guitar. It sounded good. I sang a song with them and now they want me to start singing! I will need to pray for the Holy Spirit to guide my voice for this. smile.
Bye for now.
http://tjmarshall.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Time Travelor said...

God praises those that are so near his face well I am christen I am a Narzarene ok" what do u think of the faith for islam? do you feel i is good faith because it is culture as well there are good people but there are those who ruin Islam for there purpose who are extremest they are Gods people need some comments here know a couple I seen in a few in stores where I live the Quran has the same verses that it has in the bible but it is read differently I will say your blog is ok I like it and Ill read them untill I eat and comment on some more peace love and happiness

need you to comment on my blog

Directer
4worldOutReach

Edward church