Sunday, September 03, 2006

Christian News

Spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ. Welcome! Please look forward to future exciting news about Jesus and the love he has for us. There are so many out there in the world that really need Him and not only don't know it but don't know how to even get started. That is what I am here for. My husband also is a Christian, that is why I married him, and has so much love for the Lord and is a good teacher for me as I am for him. We plan on going to bible college in Murietta, CA. We hope next year is the right time. We believe on waiting for the Lords' instructions and if you know how to watch for signs throughout your daily life, you too will notice that when things just happen to go your way, or they don't, think about it. Why? Please read my ongoing teachings that I learn daily and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to comment. Your comments are always welcome!
http://tjmarshall.blogspot.com

No comments: